|Place Of Service
|100 Sq Feet
|Type Of Cleaning
Disinfectent Humidifier to kill bacteria in the air.
A humidifier is a device designed to keep a set level of moisture in the room area.
Moisturizing the air in a room is needed in dry climates and in some climates when the heat is turned on in the fall and wintertime. Dry air can cause problems with dry skin, bacterial and viral problems, and make it more difficult for people to fall asleep. Many people use a humidifier for treating the symptoms of colds, flu, and sinus congestion.
1. Higher humidity levels have proven to kill off the virus. It’s more likely than not that the flu virus will enter your home in the next few months, but a good humidifier can help reduce the survival of flu viruses that may be in the air. Once you buy a humidifier it will need to be cleaned so look for a model with an opening large enough to allow for easy cleaning.
2. Humidifiers help give you reprieve from coughing and congestion. Congestion is often caused by inflammation in the airways. Sinus inflammation and infections are often triggered by breathing too dry of air.
3. Humidifiers help keep your throat and nasal passages hydrated. Comfortable humidity levels help keep throat and nasal passages hydrated, helping you breathe better. Plus if you happen to catch something from a coworker, keeping your nasal passages and your throat moist could help you heal faster, and should reduce symptoms like coughing and sneezing.
4. Sleeping better. By keeping your throat and nasal passages hydrated, humidifiers can help provide an optimal sleep environment. A better night’s rest can help your body maintain peak health to fight off illness, as well as recover more quickly if you do get sick.
5. Help break up mucus. This may sound like no big deal UNTIL you’re dealing with mucus. It’s the worst. The longer it stays, the more you cough, the more inflamed your airways become. Proper humidity puts a stop to this dreadful cycle.